We are seeking an entry level individual to work in the Research Group, which provides support to the firm's consulting staff in the delivery of investment consulting services to corporate, health care, endowments, foundations and high net worth clients.
- Calculate/reconcile monthly investment returns
- Update information in client files
- Participate in investment manager research
- Provide assistance to Research Analysts on special projects
- Entry level / No experience required
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably business degree with a major in finance or economics)
- Ability to effectively work independently and within a team to meet project deadlines
- Strong computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Ellwood Associates offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a dynamic work environment. Benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Life/LTD Insurance
- 401(k) Plan & ESOP Plan
- Business Casual Dress
- Other Professional Advantages
Our expanding client base offers opportunity for career growth and on-going development of technical and business skills.
Ellwood is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.