Add value to your portfolio with manager research
Our formal manager review process screens candidates through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Gather insights face-to-face
The research teams conduct multiple meetings with the managers, on-site and at our office. From these meetings, our consultants determine key characteristics of each investment manager. They focus on:
- Organization and ownership stability
- Sustainable assets
- Manageable asset and account growth
- Long-tenured and incentivized investment professionals
- Consistent and repeatable investment process
- Consistent investment style verified by holdings and returns based analysis
- Best-in-class, risk adjusted, consistent performance net-of-fees
Our aim is to find the manager that best fits you and your goals.
A multi-faceted approach and perspective
We have broadly divided teams to conduct manager research in traditional and alternative research groups. This separation allows for dynamic approaches to unique qualities of each investment manager segment.